ACS Composite Launches New 2016 Camaro Aero line!
Now that the 2016 Camaro is well and truly dominant in the muscle car segment it seems the perfect time to lift the lid on all the hard work that has come to fruition at ACS’s development lab. The new product line is designed to elevate this high performance beast into the realm of legends.
The 6th generation Camaro, in both coupe and convertible delivers performance numbers that reset the benchmark for the segment, testament to years of evolution and engineering. With unprecedented levels of technology, refinement and track capability, this is the greatest sport coupe we have ever driven. With plenty of scope to choose from you’ll be surely impressed with either a 2.0 turbo, a V6, and of course an LT1 V8 power-plant. Whichever your choice, we’ve got you covered. Not being a company to do things by halves, the comprehensive ranges of highest quality OEM-validated components are available for all of the following
- 2016 Camaro SS
- 2016 Camaro V6
- 2016 Camaro I4
In terms of our component range for the 2016 Camaro models, products include:
- T6 Splitter for the SS
- T7 Splitter for the V6, I4 cars
- Form and function walk hand-in-hand with our new Splitters. At speed the splitter works to move air gracefully around the while creating down force. As an added bonus the Splitter gives your Camaro an added touch of character.
- Optional S2 winglets for SS and V6, I4
- An added detail to both our splitters, the smallest and conservative option. For aero-performance and a bold look.
- Optional Larger S3 aeronautical deflectors for the SS
- Serious down force and attitude.
- Side rockers for both SS, and V6, I4
- Elegantly styled with function in mind. Side rockers will improve the lateral air stream while protecting the side of the car from the harsh pebbles projected from the front tires.
- Fender insert
- Extract engine heat and integrated side marker for added safety.
- Rear Deck spoiler
- Replacement integrated spoilers. Installs using either the SS or RS mounting pattern.
All of these components have been the subject of considerable product planning and thought as to how to create parts that fulfil the rigorous style, performance and durability standards that ACS are known for.
When choosing ACS components you are opting for quality, performance, style and all round synergy. As an OEM manufacturer, when you purchase ACS parts you are ensuring that you’ll receive components that that are worthy of your Camaro. ACS use its proprietary RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding) manufacturing process to produce its parts, which come fully prepped and primed as standard and as part of a guarantee of quality provide the following assurances.
- Quality parts ‘out of the box’
- Easy installation with instructions and necessary hardware.
- Perfect fitting.
- Durability tested.
With nearly 200,000 composite components built for various OEM automotive customers, ACS excels in a market where high quality meets performance; therefore, allowing ACS to apply this knowledge to new applications where composite properties are favourable for achieving lightweight and aero efficient parts.
ACS does not skimp when it comes to enhancing the user modding experience. One example of this is our own online configurators, an extension from our engineering studio to your desktop. Virtual online configurators enable to visualize our components on your virtually built Camaro. Design and built the Camaro you’ve been longing for.
About ACS Composite
Advanced Composite Specialties (ACS Composite) is an OEM validated composite manufacturer that specializes in RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding). ACS assists its customers in product development, design, engineering, manufacturing, tooling and fabrication. We offer low to high volume composite manufacturing coupled with robotic trimming and bonding, as well as finishing and priming services.
Every ACS product, whether manufactured for the OEM’s or for the aftermarket is engineered and validated to meet the stingiest performance and quality standards. With its in-house design, tooling and manufacturing capabilities ACS is the leader in the performance aero segment.
With nearly 200,000 composite components built for various OEM automotive customers, ACS excels in a market where high quality meets competitive costing; therefore, allowing ACS to apply this knowledge to new applications where composite properties are favourable for achieving lightweight, aero efficient durable components.
More information on ACS and Its Camaro Aeropack can be found at www.acscomposite.com
Powered by WPeMatico